Our Approach to Website & Project Development
Here at F2, we recognise that having a new website or a new system is not enough to simply solve your problems, which is why we are not about throwing systems at problems but scoping our clients requirements to determine the best possible strategic solution, that takes into account the whole-of-business requirements.
We work with our clients on both new and existing web projects to provide the following:
- Consultation and recommendations;
- Technology audits;
- Comprehensive project scoping;
- Wireframe and design support;
- Website cut-up and responsiveness;
- Content managment support;
- Online support and training;
- Custom software development; and
- Specialised 3rd Party Integration with systems such as accounting, freight and POS.
If you would like to talk to us more about we can provide as part of our approach to website and project development, please contact us on (08) 9248 1867 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website Support Services - Ongoing Support
Since 2002 we have supported our clients in the implementation of many hundreds of websites and have provided training, support and development across all manner of client business requirements. We recognise and understand the challenges associated with implementing and maintaining a website, particularly those relating to website security, keeping Joomla/WordPress and 3rd party components up-to-date, accruing staff knowledge and 3rd party business systems integration (e.g. MYOB). We would therefore like to introduce you to a new support and maintentance strategy with optional plans for your business aimed at trying to reduce the pressure and at removing the headache.
The support plans provided assistance across a number of areas including:
- Training, telephone and email support;
- Content loading assistance;
- Website security monitoring and intrusion assistance;
- Website back-up management;
- Cross- and future-browser (version) testing and compatibility updates;
- Google Analytics;
- Font substitution;
- Hosting liaison and support;
- E-news performance and email system compatibility testing;
- Joomla/WordPress website framework and 3rd party system extension updates; and
- General system maintenance and recommendations.