Anyone can sell you a website and a shopping cart, but that doesn't mean that it is going to work.
This October F2 are returning again to The Lion Hotel for their 7th Wine Club Management Seminar in South Australia the last 18 months.
F2's Platfform Wine Club Management systems for Joomla! and Wordpress have been inspired by listening to our clients and the market, and are well positioned to provide comprehensive website management, marketing and (automated) sales solutions enabling your Winery to level the playing field and go direct - while still honouring the value chain!
We would, therefore, like to invite you to participate in a free breakfast presentation where we will be reviewing the work that we've undertaken over the last few years in the areas of wine club management and website content management, and highlighting some of the problems we've solved along the way.
The breakfast presentation will review in detail the following areas:
- Advanced contact management and dynamic list profiling;
- Automated subscription and commitment-based wine club management;
- Gift certificates, voucher and coupon campaign management;
- Event management, ticketing solutions and RSVP management;
- eMarketing and competition management;
- Tablet and smart phone browser-optimised cellar door, restaurant and mobile sales engagement; and
- 3rd party system integration including MYOB AccountRight 2013, TriniTEQ POS and Langtons campaign data for streamlined business workflow and reporting.
There are only 15 places available, so you would like to learn about these solutions, plus many other ways to streamline your business workflow and marketing activity, you need to book and book early. For any questions about the event, or any issues with booking, please contact Belinda at F2 on (08) 9228 9288.